Simple and elegant: This classic umbrella with elegant curved wooden handle is a high-quality and practical gift for your customers. Available in many different colours and with up to four printable panels, the umbrella can be designed to match your company colours.
- High-quality and durable automatic umbrella
- Diameter approx. 105cm, length when closed 88cm
- Curved genuine wood handle in brown
- Umbrella spike made from wood
- Screen print in one colour (Pantone C + white)
- 1, 2 or 4 printable panels
- Print area 20 x 10cm per panel
- Cover made from polyester
- Weight approx. 400g
- Available in many basic colours
- Minimum order 25 units
Only one design is possible per item.
- The colours displayed on your screen can deviate from the colours of the shipped goods.
To avoid unnecessary charges and delays and to ensure you receive the highest quality customisation please review our artwork guidelines below.
If you not have the artwork in a suitable format we can redraw your file to a suitable type for a fee of £15. You will be notified and asked for confirmation before we start the process.
Embroidery: High resolution JPG, BMP, TIF, EPS, AI
All files types are accepted as long as the resolution is high quality. For all first time customers there is a £15 fee for logos or graphics to be converted into a embroidery format (digitising), this is a one off fee and your embroidered artwork will be held on file for future orders.
Digital Print: Vector AI files and EPS files
Vector Illustrator and EPS files are the preferred files types. It's easy to differentiate between vectors and other formats. If you zoom into a vector, you will see no jagged edges or distortion. If you zoom into a bitmap, the image and edges will become blocky.
Don't create a bitmap file and then save it as a AI or EPS file - it's still a bitmap and would be unusable unless we re-draw it for a fee.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.